The FourStar Golf Cruiser has been designed & built with golf in mind. Small, nimble light and powerful, it allows golfers to cruise around the fairways and greens with ease and comfort, giving individual golfers the opportunity to remain mobile and increase their speed of play.
FourStar Golf Cruiser Features and Benefits:
- Speeds up play by enabling faster hole play and less time on the course.
- Single players on one cruiser, playing their own ball.
- Reduced multiple-player zig-zag.
- Keeps golfers playing golf for many more years when health issues arise.
- Small size for easy transport via Tilt-Carrier, Aluminium ramps or trailer.
- Extremely low maintenance and operation costs & recharging.
- Zero pollution & quiet operation.
- Wide wheels/tires. No golf course or lawn damage.
- Front & rear shock absorbers with new Fish-tail seats for extra ride comfort.
- New helical cut gears for smooth and quiet operation.
- Delivery Australia-Wide, with a full range of spare parts and optional extras.
- Distributor/Dealer network for all parts, servicing and maintenance needs.
- Powerful electric motor: 1000w, 36V, low noise.
- Forward and reverse with 2 speed shift, for walking and fairway speeds.
- Climbing angle: 25 degrees.
- Re-charging time: 6 – 8 hours.
- Driving time: 5-6 hours after a full charge, or 36 holes of golf.
- Foldable for car storage and transport.[133 cm L x 86 cm W x 56 cm H when folded]
- 106 kg Golf Cruiser weight.
- Transmission via steel sprocket and chain drive.
- Maximum load of rider & golf equipment, 150 kg.
- Rear hydraulic disc brake and locking handbrake.
- Latest sealed gel batteries [36V 6 pcs of 12V 20AH].
- A variety of colours: Black, Blue, White, Red, Green, Orange, Silver.
Click HERE for FourStar Prices and Accessories and Spare Parts.