EVO-Lordco will conduct its shipping of products to its consumers via a reputable courier company. All products purchased can typically be expected to arrive within 7 business days following completion of purchase and confirmation of successful payment being received (please note regional areas traveling by road may take up to 10 business days, this also applies for larger goods such as packages, buggies & bags).
All shipping is calculated on a product by product basis and we will get pricing from our freight-logistics suppliers and advise you before dispatch, or we will use your nominated carrier. The preferred address for product deliveries is a business address. If a business address is not possible to deliver purchased goods to, parcels delivered to an unoccupied address will be left with a drop card and it will be the responsibility of the consumer to collect this from the nominated location dependent on courier service. It should be noted that this will not always be an Australia Post location.
If you wish to discuss a refund or exchange for goods that are damaged, faulty or not fitting of their description please contact our head office via email on email@example.com or phone 02 8897 5374.
Please note that in line with the Trade Practices Act 1974, EVO-Lordco has no legal obligation to exchange, repair or refund goods if:
- Customers simply change their mind on purchases.
- Goods have been damaged or misused. For batteries, no exchange, refund, repair or replacement will be made after a customer has bought and used them [See below at item D) BATTERIES].
- The customer has no proof of purchase.
- Customers were aware of faults with the goods when purchased.
All refund or exchange requests above are at the sole discretion of EVO-Lordco and/or its employees in line with this act.
All Warranty issues will be subject to the procedures of the respective manufacturers of the products and are subject to warranty claims.
Please note that all refund or exchange requests are to be shipped at the sole expense of the consumer.
Limited Warranty Statement
This Limited Warranty shall apply to all products of EVO-Lordco sold under the EVO-Lordco brand. EVO-Lordco warrants that the Product is at the time of its original purchase free of defects in materials and workmanship (“Limited Warranty”) as detailed below. This Limited Warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
This Limited Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. This Limited Warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the product (“Customer”). This Limited Warranty shall neither exclude nor limit
a) any statutory rights of the Customer; or
b) any of the Customer’s rights against the seller/dealer of the Product.
2. This Limited Warranty shall last for twelve (12) months from the initial purchase date.
The Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable if Customer fills in and returns the Warranty Card provided by EVO-Lordco to EVO Lordco via the email or postal address mentioned thereon within three (3) months from the original purchase date.
Customer shall present the proof of purchase upon claiming this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable in the countries where the Product is sold. Warranty service availability, response times and handling charges may vary from country to country and may also be subject to a registration requirement in the country of purchase.
3. Throughout the Warranty Period EVO Lordco or an authorised dealer will, at their discretion, without charge and subject to Clause 5, repair or replace a defective Product. Repair or replacement may involve the use of functionality equivalent reconditioned unit. EVO-Lordco or the authorised dealer will return the repaired Product or replace with another functional equivalent Product to the Customer in good working condition. All replaced faulty parts or components will become the property of EVO-Lordco.
4. If EVO-Lordco or an authorised dealer repairs or replaces the Product, the repaired or replaced Product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original Warranty Period.
5. This Limited Warranty shall not apply in any of the following cases:
a) If the Product is returned for a warranty claim without presenting the proof of purchase
(Click here to download Proof of Purchase Warranty Registration Card and here to download Warranty Claim Form)
b) If the defect was caused through any of the following:
- deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear;
- any degradation of the battery capacity; [See below at item D) BATTERIES]
- use other than in accordance with the user manual (i.e. the intended use);
- rough handling, tampering, exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal or environmental conditions or a rapid change in such conditions, corrosion, oxidation, (chemical) cleansing;
- unauthorised modifications or connections, unauthorised opening or repair, repair by use of unauthorised spare parts;
- all external causes such as accidents, forces of nature or other actions beyond the reasonable control of EVO-Lordco (including but not limited to deficiencies in consumable parts), unless the defect was caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship;
- the defect was caused by the fact that the Product was used with or connected to a device not approved or provided by EVO-Lordco or used in other than its intended use and where it can be shown by EVO-Lordco that such defect is not the fault of the Product itself.
6. This Limited Warranty does not cover physical damage to the surface of the Product including but not limited to cracks or scratches of the product.
7. If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain country specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under this Limited Warranty. Any claim under this Limited Warranty is subject to you notifying EVO-Lordco or an authorised dealer of the alleged defect within a reasonable time of it having come to your attention and in any event no later than before the expiry of the warranty period.
8. In the event of Product failure, the Customer shall take the following actions:
a) Refer to the user manual and website in order to identify and possibly correct the problem
b) If the problem cannot be resolved by reference to the user manual or website the Customer should then contact the dealer where such Product was purchased or visit your local website for further information.
c) Before the Customer contacts EVO-Lordco or authorised dealer, please ensure the following information is at hand
- The model, VIN or Serial number of the Product
- The Customer’s full address and contact information
- A copy of the |Customer’s original invoice, receipt/bill of the sale or the proof of the purchase of the Product
d) Ensure that the Warranty Certificate is or was filled in at www.electricvehiclesoceania.com within three (3) months after the purchase date.
e) Customer is responsible for returning the defective Product to EVO-Lordco or the authorised dealer it purchased the Product from. EVO-Lordco or the dealer will provide the Customer with instructions regarding how and when the defective Product should be returned.
9. This Limited Warranty states the entire warranty given by EVO-Lordco to the customer.
In no event shall EVO-Lordco be liable under this Limited Warranty for loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, directly or indirectly, loss of use of the Product or any associated equipment, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature whatsoever to the fullest extent that those losses or damages can be disclaimed by law. In any case, EVO-Lordco and its suppliers entire liability under any provision of this limited warranty shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the customer for the Product.
This Limited Warranty does not affect the Customer’s statutory rights in law specific to the country of purchase, such rights remain protected.
This Limited Warranty will be updated by EVO-Lordco from time to time.
Please visit your local EVO-Lordco website to obtain the latest version of the Limited Warranty for the Product. EVO-
Lordco’s local service provider can be found at your local EVO-Lordco website electricvehiclesoceania.com.au
An Electric Vehicle’s battery packs use and charging is beyond our control after purchase, and our warranty does not cover batteries after they have been used. The only exception is if the battery has a manufacturing fault/defect. Please see our Terms & Conditions items B)2 and C)5b as above.
1. Possible causes of battery failure that are not the result of faulty manufacture:
- Charge system problem (low or high voltage) creating an overcharge or undercharge situation. A low voltage will cause the battery to sulphate whilst a high voltage will literally cook the internal components of the battery.
- Repeated deep discharge (heavy accessory loads, car phones, lighting, accessories left connected and active, key left in “On” position etc.)
- Prolonged storage or very minimal use. A battery will generally sulphate and will never recover its full state of charge.
- Electrical faults (shorts, excessive loads)
- Any battery modifications such as, lead terminal changes, or any other contaminates.
- Damage to the battery caused by the consumer, such as under or overcharging.
- Batteries left in a discharged state for extended periods.
2. Other factors that can cause premature failure of a battery include:
- Charge Rates.
- Excessive Vibration.
- High Loads,
- Electrical System Faults,
- Faulty Terminals,
3. Manufacturing Faults/Defects
Batteries are warrantied against manufacturing faults/defects. If the battery is proven to have a defect from manufacturing it will be replaced under warranty (proof of purchase required).
Manufacturing faults are generally found in the following areas:
- Bad Cells (Cell short circuit) – if a battery has a Faulty Cell it will usually happen quite early in its service life – this is quite rare. A simple voltage check usually can detect a Faulty or Bad Cell.
- Damaged or leaking casing – These faults are extremely rare but can happen mainly from damage in delivery or if dropped. If damaged in delivery, these will be replaced under warranty but ONLY if reported on the day it was delivered. If batteries are dropped and broken casing occurs, this is NOT a fault and will NOT be replaced under warranty.
4. Testing a battery
For sealed batteries, a voltmeter or circuit tester can tell the basic health of a battery. A good battery should always read somewhere between 12.4 and 13 volts. A voltage reading between 12 and 12.4 volts requires a recharge and retest. A battery with less than 12 volts should be charged, re-tested and monitored for rapid loss of capacity or failure. If a battery has around 10.5 volts or less AFTER recharge, a dead cell is a likely, and the battery should be renewed. Should a battery fail to show any voltage after charging then it is likely that the battery has been discharged to a very low state where it has been unable to recover.
All prices quoted on our website are inclusive of GST, and are ex-warehouse Northmead, Sydney NSW, and are for goods unassembled and in boxes, or on pallets, ready for shipment. Extra costs may be occasioned for assembly, pre-delivery and freight/transport or postage. For these reasons Distributor or Dealer prices may vary from those shown on our website.
1. Protecting your privacy
EVO-Lordco is a management company providing marketing on behalf of related corporations and associated entities. We are committed to protecting your privacy. In accordance with the Australian Privacy Act 1988, we comply with the National Privacy Principles set out in the Act. This policy outlines how we manage privacy protection of your personal information.
2. What personal information do we collect and why do we need it?
To enable us to support your interest in electric vehicles we need to collect your name, address, other contact information and details of your product preferences. We use this information to provide you with information regarding the brands we represent in products and services, to keep you updated on new products, to let you know about special offers and to arrange delivery to you of products and services that you have requested.
We will also use this information to send you details of other products and services that may be of interest to you. At any time, if you no longer wish to receive this additional marketing material let us know, and we will remove your details from our marketing database.
3. How do we collect the personal information?
We generally collect the information from you directly by telephone or through our website. Sometimes we may receive the information from the distributors of our products and services or from you by letter. We may also be asked by your relatives or friends to send you information on our products and services.
Wherever practicable, we will ask you for the information directly. However, we may need to contact others to confirm contact details or to sort out a delivery problem or a complaint about our service to you. If you are under the age of 18, we may need to ask your parents, guardian or guarantor for further information about you to be able to confirm your request and/or contact details.
4. Is my information secure?
We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that your account information is kept secure for example, from unauthorised use of the website by third-party.
5. Who will see or have access to your personal information?
Unless we are required to provide your personal information to others by law, by court order or to investigate suspected fraud or other unlawful activity, your information will only be seen or used by persons working in or for EVO-Lordco and related corporations and associated entities and the suppliers and distributors of our products and services. If you live outside Australia, we will need to provide your information to suppliers and distributors located overseas.
To ensure that we are able to meet your needs, we may need to provide a related entity or an associated company with access to your personal information.
Our information systems and files are kept secured from unauthorised access and our staff and contracted service providers have been informed of the importance we place on protecting your privacy and their role in helping us to do so.
6. What if I want to check what personal information you hold about me?
Subject to any legal restrictions we would be happy to advise you what personal information we hold about you if you request this. If your request is particularly complex or requires detailed searching of our records, there may be a cost to you in order for us to provide this information.
If you believe there are errors in our records about you, please let us know and we will be happy to investigate and correct any inaccuracies.
7. Transfer and Assignment
If we merge, sell or otherwise change control of our business or this Website to a third-party, or propose to do so we reserve the right, without giving notice or seeking any additional consent from you, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that we have collected from you and any Agreements we have made with you.
8. Further information