The FourStar Golf Cruiser has been designed & built with golf in mind. Small, nimble, light and powerful, it allows golfers to cruise around the fairways and greens with ease and comfort, giving individual golfers the opportunity to remain mobile and increase their speed of play.
FourStar Golf Cruiser Specs, Features and Benefits:
- Speeds up play by enabling faster hole play and less time on the course.
- Forward and reverse with 2 speed shift, for walking and fairway speeds.
- Maximum speed: 15km/h
- Single players on one cruiser, playing their own ball.
- Reduced multiple-player zig-zag.
- Keeps golfers playing golf for many more years when health issues arise.
- Extremely low maintenance and operation costs & recharging.
- Zero pollution & quiet operation.
- Wide wheels/tires. No golf course or lawn damage.
- Front and Rear wheel: 13inches tubeless tire.
- Front & rear shock absorbers with new Fish-tail seats for extra ride comfort.
- New helical cut gears for smooth and quiet operation.
- Delivery Australia-Wide, with a full range of spare parts and optional extras.
- Distributor/Dealer network for all parts, servicing and maintenance needs.
- Powerful electric motor: 1000w, 36V, low noise.
- Climbing angle: 25 degrees.
- Re-charging time: 6 – 8 hours.
- Driving time: 5-6 hours after a full charge, or 36 holes of golf.
- Foldable for car storage and transport.[133 cm L x 86 cm W x 56 cm H when folded]
- 106 kg Golf Cruiser weight.
- Maximum load of rider & golf equipment, 150 kg.
- Transmission via steel sprocket and chain drive.
- Rear hydraulic disc brake and locking handbrake.
- Latest sealed gel batteries [36V 6 pcs of 12V 20AH].
- A variety of colours: Black, Blue, White, Red, Green, Orange, Silver.
Click HERE for more information on the FourStar 2nd Hand Cruisers for Sale
Click HERE for the FourStar Cruiser & Spare Parts Prices
Click HERE for information on the FourStar Owner’s Workshop Manual
Click HERE to download the FourStar Brochure
Click HERE for more information on the FourStar Videos & Gallery